Page 418 of 418 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418
Results 10,426 to 10,445 of 10445

Thread: The Beer Thread

Default Re: The Beer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mtrovato328 View Post
    2 jump out to me but there are a ton more if you were to have a car.

Modern Times is one of my favorite breweries and is pretty close to
    The airport. You HAVE to stop there.

Pure brewing is also pretty close. They are better for can releases but still some pretty decent beers on tap.
    Thanks for the tips, Modern times looked like a potential option but unfortunately I had exactly 1 hour of 'free' time when those places were open (Tuesday at 9pm), and our group decided to get dinner, which was In-n-out burger. I would have liked to do both but didn't really have much choice. I still think we made a good decision. It had been awhile since I had been to In-n-out (even though it's -just- a burger...). Next time...

Quote Originally Posted by clwatt3 View Post
    Had never heard of them till you mentioned them and now I have seen them in multiple FT/ISO posts.
    they're mid-explosion, maybe still in the early stages, but you'll be seeing/hearing more and more of them
    Quote Originally Posted by MooreSaxPlease View Post
    Tasteless, no. Lazy, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by PhishDMB View Post
    they're mid-explosion, maybe still in the early stages, but you'll be seeing/hearing more and more of them
    Maybe you can send some our way, and I can give it a shot

^^^I'll let you guys know next time I find myself down that way, happy to send some out. Their hours are laughable though: Fri 5-8 and Sat 1-4 - that's it - so it's tough for me to get down there.

^^^I'll let you guys know next time I find myself down that way, happy to send some out. Their hours are laughable though: Fri 5-8 and Sat 1-4 - that's it - so it's tough for me to get down there.
    That would be great!

Holy crap, you aren’t kidding! Let me know. More than willing to set something up again. If you are heading up HF again anytime soon, and willing to ship... I’m definitely down.

Quote Originally Posted by WastingTime View Post
    Holy crap, you aren’t kidding! Let me know. More than willing to set something up again. If you are heading up HF again anytime soon, and willing to ship... I’m definitely down.
    This is more likely in the short term. Im waaaay overdue for a trip up north.

let me know.

I keep seeing cans and bottles being released and think how can I get them all?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by WastingTime View Post
    let me know.
    I like where this is going. We can combine shipping?

I keep seeing cans and bottles being released and think how can I get them all?!?!

I like where this is going. We can combine shipping?
    I was hoping you would say/ask that.

Anybody want in on some Perrin No Rules? A guy in one of my my FB beer groups is muleing something like 30 cases and taking orders today... I'd definitely be up for some trades if anyone here wants some. I'll have some Founders CBS and KBS to include as well, along with anything else I could possibly get upon request here in the Detroit area (M-43 by Old Nation is an amazing NEIPA!). Send me a PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by vortec42 View Post
    Anybody want in on some Perrin No Rules? A guy in one of my my FB beer groups is muleing something like 30 cases and taking orders today... I'd definitely be up for some trades if anyone here wants some. I'll have some Founders CBS and KBS to include as well, along with anything else I could possibly get upon request here in the Detroit area (M-43 by Old Nation is an amazing NEIPA!). Send me a PM if interested.
    I'd be down to trade for some no rules and M43. That boss tweed is awesome too. Lots of nice Chicago options if you're interested.

On a side note, my wife won the Assassin lotto! Toppling Goliath makes some amazing stouts
    Where's my #40?

Quote Originally Posted by DMBNirvana View Post
    I'd be down to trade for some no rules and M43. That boss tweed is awesome too. Lots of nice Chicago options if you're interested.

On a side note, my wife won the Assassin lotto! Toppling Goliath makes some amazing stouts
    How many No Rules would you want? I'm getting three, but only need one or two for myself. If you want more than one, let me know and I'll increase my mule order. M43 is easy, boss tweed isn't too difficult.

How many No Rules would you want? I'm getting three, but only need one or two for myself. If you want more than one, let me know and I'll increase my mule order. M43 is easy, boss tweed isn't too difficult.
    One NR is good. I've had it before, it's great, but I'm loaded up with good stouts & porters. Loved BT and M43. Let me know what you're interested in and we'll iron out the details
    Where's my #40?

I can never keep beer on the shelves...it always gets in our bellies at our house...oh well, aging isn't for me I guess
    Chris

I wanna get some of that M-43 and Tweed. We have a wedding north of Detroit in June and hoping to come up a day early to do a little beer tour. Suggestions between Lansing and Detroit are welcome.

I wanna get some of that M-43 and Tweed. We have a wedding north of Detroit in June and hoping to come up a day early to do a little beer tour. Suggestions between Lansing and Detroit are welcome.
    Hit up Old Nation for sure, that's our regular lunch spot when we head out that direction. Then you'll get your M-43 and BT (Boss Tweed not Boyd Tinsley). If you're in Detroit area, stop by Kuhnhenn's. I hear Witch's Hat is good but I haven't been out there yet. Of course there's Founder's Detroit now too. It's just as good as their Grand Rapids location.

Will
    I see anyone at Dark Lord Day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted: 91 Tuesdays Trax Poster, Winery #ed Boot

I never see you at dark lord day.

‘Twas really good this year. Drinking great beers with Kurt by 630 am. Had my allotment by 920. Sharing chemtrail and marshmallow hanjee with Kurt by 940. Home and taking a nap (without Kurt) by 130.

It was real organized. Dark lord and variants of were accessible on tap. Food was good. Brisket and philly cheese steak Fries at 930 am was a life saver.

Plus this happened. Mind you. Thats the “house music”.

https://youtu.be/JJMWn4GIhwA
    37 Shows Seen

Looking for:
    Horkey - Nesting
    Alpine 06
    Emek Peace Tree Handbills

Going to be in SC this week. About 15 minutes from westbrook on isle of palms. Anyone have any restaurant, food, liquor store recommendations?
    37 Shows Seen

Looking for:
    Horkey - Nesting
    Alpine 06
    Emek Peace Tree Handbills